The term ‘HempFlax-grade fiber’ is used to define the finest possible quality of product. This category covers both finished and semi-finished hemp fiber products, and also technical grade flax fiber.
Technical grade flax fiber
Our flax fiber is available in bulk as a raw material. Used in the manufacturing of automotive parts, our technical-grade flax fiber is produced according to industry specifications.
HempFlax flax fiber is made from high quality flax grown in Europe and processed without the use of chemicals on our custom-built processing lines.
- Fibre length: 80 mm average
- Fiber strength in cN / tex 30.43 cN/tex
- Humidity: <12%
- Ingredients: Fiber > 98% , dust shives etc, <2%
- Retting and retting degree: dew retted, well retted
- Components: Cellulose: 66%
- Hemicellulose: 16%
- Pectine: 4%
- Fat and wax: 1%
- Minerals: 2%
- Aggregates: additives possible